Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Steve and Falon



Well it's been awhile since I have posted any engagement sessions on here so I thought I would start with a few pics from Steve Eastlake and Falon Donohue's engagement session at Taylor Mansion a few weeks ago. We had such an incredibly perfect fall day and the colors and lighting were incredible (not to mention the cute couple). I just love Falon's casual boho-chic style too! Can't wait for their 60's inspired wedding in August.





Aren't these two just adorable? I feel so honored to be photographing their big day. Steve's sister is one of my best friends and I've known quite a few of the Eastlakes for awhile now. Thanks again for choosing me, it's gonna be great!

1 comment:

Laura Coleman said...

Great Pics! I can't wait until the big day!