Thursday, August 26, 2010

Jaclyn + Ed Say "We do!"



Congrats to the newly hitched Ed and Jaclyn Samuels! I just loved this couple from the moment I met them. Well admittedly, I suppose that I have a tendency to be partial to fellow OU Bobcats right away, so they had that going for them! They got married and had their reception at Brookside Country Club in Worthington. I just love this place. I had shot an evening winter wedding reception here before, but never got a chance to see quite how beautiful the grounds were. Kudos to the staff there as well - the food was great and the people there were so nice and on the ball!











They are just as sweet as they are cute too - and sure know how to throw a good party and have fun! Check out some of those dance moves!





Thanks again you guys for having me shoot your wedding. It was a gorgeous day for two beautiful and fun people! :)

No comments: