Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Alaina + Jared Tie the Knot!



Congrats to the newly hitched Jared and Alaina Perry! This couple has already been together for over 10 years! They've started as highschool sweethearts, now here they are - so sweet!

There are so many wonderful things I could say about my brief time that i've known this couple - such genuinely kind, thoughtful and sweet people. So lucky that Alaina and her mom found me - I couldn't have been more excited to document she and Jared's gorgeous day.

So, I have to start with this incredible gown by Amsale. LOVE.




We had just the most beautiful warm natural light in the dressing room at the church - Alaina was glowing!






Sooo happy!








I have so many wonderful pictures to sort through and haven't really begun with the reception pics. Will have to post some details of that as well - amazing desserts, center pieces, old fashioned popcorn cart - lotsa goodies, so check back soon!
Thanks again to Alaina, Jared and their families and friends for having me part of this special day. Special thanks for Caroline Hilty for making the trip to Marietta and shooting with me as well - you're a great friend and talented photographer
:)

No comments: