Thursday, October 13, 2011

Jody + Patrick's Wedding | Columbus Ohio wedding photography

As promised - here are just a few more sneak peek images from this absolutely gorgeous fall day! Still more I'd love to post soon - keep checking back!



Ok, so I LOVED these shoes! Four-inch red patent heels - classy AND sassy.



And now for the first look (always love it when couples decide to do this! Such a sweet moment to capture).





And check out this pumpkin - I think the guy they hired to do it is called the Squash Carver - he did an amazing job!



1 comment:

dee said...

Those shoes! Jody walked down the aisle to "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" and those Valentino's shouted "You're not in Kansas anymore!" The Statehouse portrait takes my breath away...and "The Reveal"...was it really 75 & sunny with all that Fall color on my daughter's wedding day? You captured the moment Kimberly and that picture captured my heart!thank you!!